Kiyomi and the Gang

Saturday, June 03, 2006

All over again...


Music: The Amboy Dukes (“The Amboy Dukes”) and more.

Mood: upwards
In my glass: Italian red (Nero D’Avola Sicilia)

I was out in my garden, weeding and sweeping. It was sunny but somehow a bit dark… “hm, strange”, I thought. After that, I vacuum cleaned the living room, hung up the laundry, walked Fox. Then I met my former boss in a hotel lobby. He was complaining that chairs were too small. I said to him that it was a Japanese hotel and everything was “Japanese sized”. After the meeting I rushed home to let Fox out again. I was very tired and hungry, and thought: “Gees, I still have work to do!”.
…Then I woke up. It was 1 in the afternoon already. I remembered that I had stopped the alarms at 10. @$#&*!!%$#&!! Well, ok… because it was after 6 (again!) when I went to bed last night (sorry.. morning) , it’s only natural that I needed those 3 more hours. BUT! I was so tired already in my dream and now I have to do all the housework all over again! SH**!!!


Yes, I worked in my garden (just as I did in my dream). I liked it, it was nice to be outside after those rainy days. But I also have to say that it makes me feel despondent because it seems endless; there are so, so many weeds and they are everywhere. After almost 3 hours weeding I don’t see much difference. OK, OK, I know, I know.. I should do it everyday.

-------------------------------

It was a nice day; sunny and warm. Well, not very warm but much warmer than the past weeks. Hopefully this nice weather is now to stay. We all need a bit of sunshine.

-------------------------------

A friend called yesterday at 5 that he had two free tickets for me to Lucie Silvas' concert in Amsterdam. Only, the concert was to begin in 3 hours! I don’t watch TV, don’t listen to the radio and I don’t know who this Lucie was. I did a quick research on the internet and found out that she was a young “rockin’” lady. Alright, now I need to find somebody to go with me. I called 6 people (one of them lives in Italy so he wouldn’t count – ok, it makes 5 then) but nobody could. It’s not too far, maybe only half an hour by train…shall I go alone? Hmmmmm… think, think, THINK! *Big sigh* I just didn’t dare to go alone. And now I feel very, very stupid about that – so stupid and childish of me. I think I’ll have to train myself to go out on my own.

BTW, this friend of mine who called was working on backstage (I think). I haven’t seen him for about 15 years now… it would have been very nice to see him again. See, because I’m such silly coward cow, I missed the chance!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home