Kiyomi and the Gang

Sunday, May 21, 2006

*Wish I were...*


Music: Various… thanks, RascalM!

Mood: better than yesterday
In my glass: Still the same Chilean red

Oh, yes, I did sleep in yesterday. Well, basically, I just slept the whole day!! I got up at around 12 to let Fox out (in the back yard!) and went back to bed. Then I woke up at about 3… but I thought: “who cares?” and went back to sleep again. Finally, it was a little after 7 when I opened my eyes and thought: “oh my….” I made my daily orange & grapefruit juice, then went for a short walk with Fox. Then I had to think: should I have a breakfast (!) or just skip everything and cook pasta right away? As I haven’t had a decent dinner for 2 days, I thought I should eat well this time. Hahaha… so, no sandwich, no frozen pizza… but nice, homemade pasta with fresh tomatoes…mmmmmm.

After dinner, did the dishes, turned on my PC to check e-mails, surf on Flickr… but somehow I kept being disconnected… OK.. it’s not my day.. it’s not my eve either… So, went downstairs and watched TV (!! It’s been such a long, long time!!). “Dogville” was on TV. Hm.. it’s not really a “feel good movie”.. but it sure was a film I always wanted to watch. And of course, Fox joined me on the couch…. And then there came Pippie as well. Oh so cozy!

…At 3:30 I went to bed with Harry Potter 4. I think I fell asleep at around 4:30…


Oh-oh-oh.. what a day, what a night… I admit. I was really down and blue… and so empty, so tired… I never thought it would have such a big impact… Well, it’s not “he” or “breaking up”… no, no, it’s not that… but “moving on” …. Yes, I’m now really “moving on”, aren’t I? Oh… perhaps I’m only tired and I needed to catch up with sleep, yes perhaps. Hhhhhmm…

Anyway, I wish I was… I wish I was.. what? It’s of no use… totally useless to wish that I was something/somebody who I am not. I am what/who I am.
Um… but I do wish I was a…. cat.

1 Comments:

  • At May 23, 2006 at 5:46:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Luz said…

    Hmmm, just read this blog entry and the one before. Sorry to hear about the unfortunate turn of events regarding the big D. I wish I had a magic wand to make it all better. Sounds though, like your body is telling you to rest...aka sleep. Glad that the Foxster is around as at least he makes you get out and about. As for breakfast or dinner! I think I would've made both and just for grins thrown in some chocolate or ice cream.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home