Kiyomi and the Gang

Sunday, June 11, 2006

All of a sudden… it’s summer


Music: “Whole Lotta Love”/Hayseed Dixie

Mood: anxious

It’s suddenly so, so hot! I was like 15C a few days ago but today it’s above 25C! I have had not time to adjust myself to this summery temperature. Fox is having a hard time, too; he’s moving from one place to another to find a cooler spot. The cats are not too active; they sleep the whole day as if they’re trying not to make any move.

---------------------

This Hayseed Dixie – just so cool! It’s a tip from RascalM. I never liked country or bluegrass this much before. I think this band is a good start for me to get to know that music genre. They play all those (hard) rock numbers in bluegrass style and it sounds so… COOL! Well, yes, I admit to say it’s kinda funny too but most of all… amazing. “Whole Lotta Love” (yes, a Zeppelin song!) is one of the coolest!!

---------------------

I went to downtown yesterday to see an old friend, L. He used to play in a band with R. Oh, it was sooooooo nice to see him again after 15 long years! We’ve been on msn recently – I had found his account address in one of his old e-mails. E-mails and msn are such great way to keep contact with each other and I like it. But of course, seeing and talking face to face is much nicer.

---------------------

Am very tired and sleepy. I go to bed earlier these last few days... but it doesn't seem to make any difference. I'm even more sleepy. OK, I need some time to get used to it, I guess.

2 Comments:

  • At June 11, 2006 at 9:27:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger Borya said…

    Am very tired and sleepy. I go to bed earlier these last few days... but it doesn't seem to make any difference. I'm even more sleepy. OK, I need some time to get used to it, I guess.

    Yes.

     
  • At June 13, 2006 at 3:54:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Luz said…

    I too hate the dog days of summer! Makes me go into hibernation. Yesterday, I was a complete couch potato and didn't get out of my jammies till after 4:00. I can relate to your mood too, my sleep has be restless and in turn makes me anxious. I haven't been working out much because of my bad knees and I hate it. I did force myself to go into the gym today but boy are my knees SCREAMING at me! :-(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home