Kiyomi and the Gang

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Plans


Music: “Texas Gold” (that’s the name I gave to the play list with the CDs from Luz), “From RascalM” (that’s how I call the play list with the music from RascalM), Bright Blue Gorilla, Thunder etc.

Mood: mixed, hanging in there

--------------------

Above is what I wrote on the other day, attempting to update my blog. Well, there are some unfinished pages in my Word file and this is one of them. I try today again, this time to post “something” even if it’s a very short note. Well, the music I have now on is still the same so I can just copy the “opening”.

--------------------

Finally I have 2 weeks off from now on!! I was really looking forward to it, thinking I’d be so happy and excited… Well, strangely… I’m only pessimistic right now. I have only 2 weeks and those 2 weeks are much, much shorter than I actually want them to be… Besides, I still have to work a bit every day – so it is not really a vacation.

I have plans for coming 2 weeks.. but ….I know things don’t always go as I have planned.. then, what’s the use of making plans??

I have to – oh no, correction: I want to work on my small garden. There’s a big pile of dead bamboo I had cut down weeks ago. Weeds are growing everywhere very hard. I just wonder if 2 weeks are enough to get things done… I doubt.

I want to read books. Usually I’m sick and tired of “reading” after my daily 4 newspapers everyday; I have then no energy and space left in my brain to read a book. Reading those papers is a part of my work and I can’t stop it during my holiday either. Beh!

----------------------

Gees.. it’s been more than 8 weeks since my last post!! Pffff… Let me think… Well, tomorrow again.. I should go to bed now ‘cause I have “plans” for tomorrow.

Mmmmmm…..

----------------------

Sleep
(Bright Blue Gorilla)

-
From “Sister Sarah’s Sky”: Sarah trying to get comfortable

Sleep,
I want to sleep,
Forget the problems,
They will keep,
Let me wander through my hazy dreams,
Endlessly

In the day I have to hook my life,
To a machine of stress and greed and strife
Take the beauty and the truth so fine and bleed it white,

Sleep, I want to sleep
In a pool of soothing liquid peace,
Let the healing waters fill my being endlessly,

In the day I have to hook my life,
To a machine of stress and greed and strife
Take the beauty and the truth so fine and bleed it white,

Sleep,
I want to sleep
Life is better when you’re counting sheep,
No love denied no lies, no tragedy,
Endlessly,
Endlessly,
I want to sleep
I want to sleep….

----------------------
(written by Robyn Rosenkrantz & Michael Glover)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home