Kiyomi and the Gang

Monday, January 22, 2007

Grass and wine...


Music: play list 190107 (adding more and more various artists to the list to see what happens to the recommendation list from LastFM)

Mood: neutral

Had a headache again yesterday. Not really a heavy one but still.. um.. kind of annoying. Well, it means that the headache is not because of listening to Thunder (phew!). I thought it was a good opportunity to go to sleep early – and so I did. I finished a cup of hot choco and went to bed at around 1:30, read a book for half an hour or so. I think I was in my dreamworld by 2:15. Yes, it’s very, very early to me. But then… I woke up to the loud noise of storm (grrrrrrr) – the sound of heavy rain and wind kept me awake for almost the whole night.

--------------------------

Went to an “open house” party at my new neighbours’. They – a nice, young couple - moved to this street a few months ago. It was nice to meet them and also to have a chat with other neighbours. They had, btw, very nice wine: Californian Zinfandel. Ha! That’s the same as my favourite “Primitivo”! Another wine, Spanish red, was good, too. I have the same (Spanish red) wine sometimes but it never tastes so good. Hmmmm… is it possible that wine tastes better at neighbours’? Just like the grass is greener there? Or.. the wine tastes better when you drink it with company.. perhaps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home