Kiyomi and the Gang

Friday, December 29, 2006

Anticipation


Music: “Abandon”/Deep Purple

Mood: grrrrrrrrrrr….

Am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo angry now… angry that I’m a member of the Dutch 500 club and also of the Dutch Bull Terrier club… and then all other irritations… many, many more!!! Well, it’s kinda long story so I just skip it…
Anyway, I think I know what will come after this stage… yes, frustration and depression. At this time of year, I definitely should avoid that. But, honestly, I tried Ottmar’s music and Venice’s, making a shopping list for the party on the New Year’s Eve (all the presents!!), cleaning the bathroom in the middle of the night…. Nope, didn’t help at all. OK… I’d better go to bed, yes, that’s the best, I think. Drink a cup of hot choco with rum (hehehe) and go to sleep…. That’s what I’m going to do now..

Grrrrr….

(or… I’d better go back on Flickr as soon as possible… wonder if that helps..)

2 Comments:

  • At December 30, 2006 at 4:28:00 AM GMT+1, Blogger Jimmy said…

    Flickr always helps. Please don't stay frustrated too long. The new year should start off with joy and celebration!!!

     
  • At January 1, 2007 at 6:29:00 PM GMT+1, Blogger Luz said…

    Funny, I was just listening to the song Anticipation by Carly Simon! It seems like we're always chasing after a finer day, because it's harder to realize that the finer day is today, now @ this moment with all of its trials and tribulations. Anticipation can make us late and keep us waiting. In 2007, I want to anticipate less. Thankfully, a new day and a new year is upon us and I welcome its arrival.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home