Kiyomi and the Gang

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Passing storm


Music: Thunder, OL, Lyn.Skyn. etc.

Mood: hhhmmm
In my glass: Just had herb tea

Oh-oh… it was such a non-productive day! Well, I have an excuse... I woke up with a headache and I couldn’t get rid of it for the whole day.

--------------------

A big storm hit this part of Europe yesterday. It was the heaviest storm since October, 2002. I had to go to the printer twice – grrrrr… No, Kym., forget about the bike! When we had a storm with wind force 7 last week – it was also on Thursday –I was almost blown down several times. This time – wind force 10+ - I was so cautious I went on foot. Ay, I never knew even walking was that hard!
OK, I survived the storm!

--------------------

Yay! I managed to add my “weekly top artists” list!! I know, I know… it’s only a matter of “copy and paste” …. Well, I needed to adjust the html a bit… phew! I’m too analogue for it :(

--------------------

Called my mother yesterday to wish her a happy B-day. Oh ya, right… I’m still going to make a photo album for her. It’s a long term project of mine :P

--------------------

Am doing my homework: listening to Thunder’s latest album to get prepared for the concert in march. The album is SO d*** good! Well, I was listening ONLY to Thunder last night (at the loudest!)… Could it be the cause of my headache today??? It’s possible (lol). So, I added other music to the list today.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home