Kiyomi and the Gang

Friday, January 26, 2007

Oh-oh...


Music: “Watts in a Tank”/Diesel

Mood: S***!
In my glass: Côtes Du Rhône Villages (but now I’m making hot choco)

Oh-oh… S***!! …Think I’ve caught a cold: got a sore throat, tears in my eye.. am sneezing every 10 sec. … Can’t really “afford” that now!!

--------------

“Watts in a Tank” CD (by Diesel) arrived today. YAY! It was one of my faves at that time… early 80s. I have it, of course, on an analogue LP but not on a CD. I looked for it on Amazon.com but only found 2 of them for…. lots of lots of euros!! Naaaaahhh…. It’s just too much, isn’t it?? Then I was told that there was a kind of company that digitalizes the analogue albums of Dutch artists officially (which means “with official permit”). THANK GOD (or whoever!).

…Ah,… I really like that! Heeeeee… it was… those were the days… If there was such a thing like a time machine, the (late) 70s and the early 80s would definitely be my first destination.

---------------

It was such a beautiful day today! Cold but sunny… a crisp cold, winter day! I took Fox for a long walk, which he seemed to like. BUT, there’s one thing.. he walks sooooo slowly. You don’t get cold when you walk fast… or just keep walking. With this dog of mine, it’s impossible to keep walking. Fox wants to “take time” at every tree and every… thing. Brrrrr…. Oh, well, OK, it’s his walk: what else has he got in his agenda? It’s my duty to… um… walk him a couple of times a day.. Hmmmm… no, no, it’s not only my duty but my “privilege” (my eyes rolling now) as well. I’m glad and very happy that I have this dog. Yes

"Watts in a Tank"

Nostalgia

1 Comments:

  • At February 2, 2007 at 12:31:00 PM GMT+1, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Again,
    DIESEL is performing with THE TIME BANDITS!!
    Date; April 14 2007
    Venue "KERSTENDAL" city;BERG EN DAL
    (Nijmegen)
    www.dieselonline.nl

    Hope to see you!

    Marcel (hillstreet@zonnet.nl)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home