Kiyomi and the Gang

Friday, August 01, 2008

Distance


Music: “Love Worth Dying For”/Thunder

Mood: melancholic
In my glass: Italian white (well chilled!)

The first week of my two week summer break has past already. Well, it’s a so called break but not really - I’ve got so much (catch up) work to do :( OK, 2 weeks WITHOUT the stressful weekly deadline… that counts!

-----------------------

Heeeeeey…. I have (“finally” you’d say) discovered YouTube! Hahahahah! OK, OK, I have watched several old Japanese video clips before… but never really surfed there. Last night I was watching some clips (you could guess what clips…LOL!) and forgot to feed/walk Fox. Oy, sorry sweetie, it won’t happen again.
Haha, yes, but I tell you, it’s not as much fun as Flickr. I don’t think I’ll get addicted to YouTube.. no, don’t think so.

------------------------

What I feel is… the distance and it’s not a matter of kilometres or miles or hours… it’s a…er… the fifth dimensional thingy. The distance between two completely different worlds.

Oh, and I have no idea what the fifth dimension means actually. It’s something for Adam, one of my dear fellow fanmencos, isn’t it?? Anyway, I checked it on Wiki and…. still have no idea :P
Ah, but I saw something like “alternate realities”…. Perhaps that’s the one.


------------------------

I’m a bit worried about Ponta. He has lost his weight since last week. He’s very thin now… he doesn’t look or act ill, just doesn’t want to eat the usual dry food – all of a sudden – , eats only canned. I checked his teeth and they look alright…
Hope it’s nothing to worry about… hm..

------------------------

Made the telephone call. What a good girl I am… hah!

------------------------

Oooh, I hear thunder! I mean, thunder! Oh yes, right… heavy thundershowers are expected tonight…

------------------------

Music now playing: “Surrender 2 Love”/OL

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home