Kiyomi and the Gang

Friday, July 11, 2008

…Right……


Music: “Place To Call My Own”/Tommy Shaw just finished, “Living For Today”/Thunder is now playing.

Mood: frustrated
In my glass: Cabernet Sauvignon

It’s just ridiculous and I’m so silly. But then, what can I do about it? As S asks, do I want it different? Is this what I want?
Hm, sure, I’d want it different but what are the possibilities? What choices have I got? From those choices, I’d still choose the same… right. But then, as S says again, I should stop thinking it’s ridiculous because.. because if I think it’s ridiculous, I should stop it. Very right.

..But… sometimes it’s just… tough.

------------------------------------

Am curious of course.. but-er, on the other hand, I don’t want to know, I’d better not know. The truth can be very harsh. So, I’d rather stay in my dream world.

*sigh*
I’m a bit, just a little bit, down again.
Think I need to get away. Some time off – yeah, that’s what I need… right.

-----------------------------------

Thunder is now playing “Go Your Own Way”.
:\
Hah, ya, it’s the “Loving you isn’t the right thing to do…” song.
BTW, I never liked this song (and the album “Rumours”)… not really bluesy as I’d expect from Fleetwood Mac…, is it??? I once asked R why the album was such a big deal. He answered it was just a great album.
….Right…I confess, I didn’t know much about Fleetwood Mac or Peter Green at that time, I had never really listened to that album. Certainly, I did know those hits like “Go Your Own Way” and “Dreams”. Just didn’t like them much, didn’t sound very bluesy . Today, I do like Green’s bluesy songs – but they were from far before the “Rumours” album, right???

--------------------------------

Grrrr…. *sigh*
FRUSTRATION.

--------------------------------

Song now playing: “Gimme Some Lovin‘”/Thunder

-------------------------------

P.S.
S showed me an e-mail she had received from somebody in England – an business e-mail. Heeeeey… RIGHT!! *Grin* ….my English might be very Japanglish.. but, hah, it’s not really toooooooo bad… I think ;) Hehehe… it’s all that – er… “oh, you’ve got the charming accent” kind of thing, right??? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home