Kiyomi and the Gang

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Day off… well, sort of


Music: Playlist 300308 (variation) - right now “Back Street Symphony”/Thunder

Mood: empty
In my glass: French red


Took a day off from photography (study).
It’s just too much for me right now. Although I should be out there to take some assignment pics, I decided to take it easy for just one day. Tomorrow again a heavy day… and the day after tomorrow.. and the coming 2 weeks non-stop.

--------------------------

I’m not crazy enough to stalk him. And I’m not stupid enough to believe it was all real and true. I wish I were.
…Well, it WAS, yes, all real and true in a way. But …not in the way I want it to be.

Everything I do - I do just to be noticed by him… though I know he never will.
Sad, isn’t it.

Well, ….photography is one of them.
But in this case it’s ok.. I still like it anyway.


------------
Hah! ....Then Ottmar plays "Surrender 2 Love"! ..... I mean.... :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home