Kiyomi and the Gang

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Don’t know what to do…


Music: Playlist “Post Christmas”, right now “Bad Habit” by Farrenheit

Mood: desperate
In my glass: Tempranillo

It’s been a hectic week… well 2 weeks, actually. Hm.. I can’t remember exactly, though, what I’ve been doing.
Ah, but the big D-thing! I can’t call it a “progress” but there is er…Well, maybe yes, it is a progress. A very small step but still…

-------------

Bought a lens! Ooh, such a sweetie! :) I have still to get used to it as it is not a zoom lens… Ha! But I do love it and I can’t stop shooting.

--------------

…No, of course not… He didn’t keep it… No, I don’t think so. I knew he wouldn’t. Well, perhaps he did… he *might* have it somewhere… but then.. so what? Even so, he wouldn’t have a look at it. I don’t even exist.

-------------

The assignment No.6 – aaahhrrrgghhh…. I didn’t have enough time for it :( Monday is the deadline and I haven’t taken any photos yet. I checked again what exactly the assignment was and saw that it can’t be done in one weekend (well, it can be… but not to me. I simply can’t). OK, I will have to pass. I mean… I am going to work on it but later. Oh my… I have some more assignments to catch up with :s

I confess… I do have some ideas and inspiration for Smurf pics… but not really for the assignment. Just don’t know what to do.

---------------

“You’ve got my number
So why don’t you give me a call
I ain’t got nobody, nobody
When you’ve got no one
Oh, it’s just impossible
It’s impossible
It’s an impossible
An impossible world
………”

(from “Impossible World”/Farrenheit, written by Charlie Farren)

---------------

It’s just impossible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home