Kiyomi and the Gang

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Beam me up, … er… Jim!


Music: Playlist “150707 Christmas Special” (it’s actually the same as yesterday)

Mood: “Beam me up, Scotty! (… er.. sorry… Jim!)
In my glass: Jim Beam black label

Ha! …I was in the state of shock for a while… thought suddenly about the film I watched Saturday night (The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy”) Hm… I was then too tired and sleepy, I couldn’t follow the story very well…
But anyway, ya, thanks, Sim, for the tip… it pulled me back a bit…

Later, when I was walking Fox, I thought: “well,.. actually.. it’s still the same, just as it was before, nothing has changed.”
So,…. Please just let me keep dreaming and.. ach ja.. !! What’s the point???

------------------------

This Jim Beam… hm.. later. I’d better go to sleep now. I’ve got to get up “early” tomorrow. Very early to me.

------------------------

...Um... oh, ... right..
I wasn't really hungry... and didn't feel like cooking. Again... forgot to eat :( I just remembered that now...

-----------------------

Am sorry if I'm bothering you.. it's not my intention. ... But to get you drunk, it was!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home