Kiyomi and the Gang

Monday, December 17, 2007

Let’s see…


Music: Playlist “Going Dutch” (right now: “Hot-Blooded Lady”/The President)

Mood: ….. want to SCREAM
In my glass: had half a bottle of French red… am thinking now if I’d make hot choco with rum.

AAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
When Mr. Bowes said “Now you have a chance to scream!!”, I didn’t. But now I really NEED to scream!

------------

Let’s see if I can survive a day with “less” Thunder songs…
Hhhmmmm… not really promising.
I made a playlist with all the Dutch artists I have on my PC (yeah, so naturally those songs of my ex’s, too :s)
I do like the music… but-er… OK., let me say this way: “I need Thunder AS WELL.”

------------

I tried out the tripod K. …er no, Sinterklaas (St. Nicolas) gave me… Oh, wow.. it’s super!
Robust and stable… me likey!

------------

I called E. today. The last time I did was shortly after her surgery and her boyfriend sounded quite upset that there had been “things” unexpected. Today she picked up the phone and told me how everything was going. I don’t call on the phone very often (due to my telephone-phobia) but I’m glad this time I did call her. It was so nice, despite that “unexpected” fact, to hear her cheerful voice. Yeah, I’m sure everything’s going to be fine again.

-------------

(… am off to the kitchen to make hot choc.)

-------------

um… and I now forgot what I actually wanted to write about tonight.. I really don’t remember… :s

------------

I put an extra portion of rum and honey in my hot choco… I’ll be gone for a long time, I think…

------------
The tune now playing: “Goin’ Back to China”/Diesel

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home