Kiyomi and the Gang

Friday, December 14, 2007

…can’t get going….


Music: Playlist 150707

Mood: Restless
In my glass: lol! It’s now 16:30… too early for wine :(


It’s very cold but nice and crisp outside.
My daily double cappuccino tasted SO good today, after a long walk with Fox. He’s tired now and snoring in his basket again.

---------------

Haven’t tried a new recipe for some time. I’m not spending much time in the kitchen these days, especially since got back from London, I often even “forget” to eat. I do feel like cooking, though. It’s just… hm… don’t know. I bought a couple of cookery magazines last week – want to try some of the recipes.

--------------

It will get very, very cold this weekend, they say, colder than today.
I don’t have a good winter coat. My short leather jacket is not very appropriate for a real cold winter. I do have a fake fur fabric, which I bought years and years ago to sew a thick overcoat. The fabric is still in the chest together with many other “gonna-be” fabrics.
Hm… but I guess I’m a bit too late with the coat project for this winter.

--------------

There’s a concert tomorrow night that I’d like to go to…. Hhmm but don’t know if I will..

--------------

*sigh*
I can’t cope with this PThE (hahaha… yes, again… Post Thunder Emptiness) syndrome…

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home