Kiyomi and the Gang

Friday, January 11, 2008

Good news, bad news…


Music: Playlist “Post Christmas” (right now: “The Thrill of It All”/Thunder)

Mood: unstable. Need some good sleep.
In my glass: …shall I?...in that case, French red.

Good news:
I got “sufficient” marks for the assignment No.4. :)
YAY!

Bad news:
Fox is peeing blood (slightly) again. His eyes are a little dirty, too.
I haven’t spent enough time for/with him recently. I’m afraid that he’s been neglected :(
I'm sorry..., poor Foxie.
He eats, sleeps, walks and plays as usual. He doesn’t want to walk much but it’s normal for him. I’m going to wait and see before I take him to the vet’s. Hopefully it gets better soon – just like the last time.

-----------
…and.. it’s still an “impossible world”.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home