Kiyomi and the Gang

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Impossible World


Music: Playlist “Post Christmas” (variation on “150707 Christmas Special”) (right now “Ball and Chain”/Thunder)

Mood: Impossible
In my glass: thinking – French red or Mr. Beam??

This year has got only 2 days left now. Gee, where did all the time go? Minutes, hours and days have just flown in an instant. And I’m still here – not a step forward!

------------------

Found a Farrenheit CD in the basement while looking for something else. Oh, it’s been such a long time since I played it the last time…I didn’t even remember the songs… Now I’m listening to this one particular song again and again. Ooph, it really makes me cry.
It’s an “Impossible World” to me, yes.

-----------------

Ha, ok.. then I need a song that makes me laugh…. And that’s “Hirsute Boogie” by Thunder. So funny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home