Kiyomi and the Gang

Friday, March 28, 2008

Wishes


Music: Playlist 210308

Mood: anxious, a little down and blue,
In my glass: …just had coffee

It’s sad when you want something sooooooo badly knowing it’s not happening. You just know it never will.

I have 2 wishes right now. For one, I have, I think, done what I can till now. But I just know it won’t come true. For the other, I could and should work harder… but even then…. Hm.. it doesn’t look very hopeful right now.

-------------------

Made a new playlist (210308) last week:
Thunder (ha, of course!), Farrenheit, The Hamsters, Béla Fleck (and the Flecktones), The Hoax, Jimmy Hall, Jimmy Rip, Lucky Peterson, Freddie King, The Rolling Stones, Tony Cook, The Meters + a couple of more songs of other artists.

It’s a nice rockin’, bluesy, funky and…comfy set :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home