Kiyomi and the Gang

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Dream


Music: playlist 300308 – still rockin’ and bluesy. Right now “Welcome to the Party”/Thunder

Mood: down, blue, hopeless, helpless, desperate
In my glass: nothing – tonight I had only herbal tea

Mood I’m in – there are no particular reasons. Well, yes, there are some.. but they are almost “permanent”. So what I mean is – hm… don’t know, never mind. I’m so, so, soooooooooooo tired :(

Oh, btw, my dream last night… er…. It was a nice one :) Hehehe… ya, right.. I’d better go to sleep now; hopefully the dream continues ;)

1 Comments:

  • At April 20, 2008 at 5:02:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Luz said…

    Playlist: Serenity & right now music--Goodbye/Will I See You Again by Steve Duros. Mood--mopy as I'm tired and can't seem to get enough sleep these days. In my glass: herbal tea as well! (scary) and yes, btw my dream last night was a nice one! I see most of your post reflects mine but the only difference is that I'm not writing this @ 4:25 a.m.! Here in H-town it is 10:01 p.m. Getting ready to step out into my patio and sit under the full moon's glow before turning in. Unfortunately, another work day on Sunday; :-(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home