Kiyomi and the Gang

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Books


Music: Playlist 300308 (another variation) – right now “Devil Woman”/Red Devils

Mood: …trying to relax…without success
In my glass: Herbal tea (called “balance”)

Bought 2 books – my first photography books! I think I have enough cookbooks now, so I’m going to start collecting some other kind of books ;)
Those books are normally very, very expensive. These 2 are… well, I’d say, “friendlily priced” :) although I’ll have to “pass” 5 bottles coming weeks :(
Had also a short but nice talk with the girl at the check-out about the books.

-----------------------

Picked up my assignment photos at Hema photocorner. Oy! Something went wrong with colours of a couple of photos… again! Grrrr…….#%@&*^!!!

-----------------------

Hmmmm I think I’ll go to bed early… much earlier than usual… Got to get up early tomorrow… much, much earlier than usual

----------------------

Music now playing: “Monkey See, Monkey Do”/Thunder

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home