Kiyomi and the Gang

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Can’t sleep


Music: Playlist “Homework for S.” (Thunder songs), right now “She’s So Fine”

Mood: desperate
In my glass: Desperados with lime (well, not in my glass but in its own bottle)

…I can’t sleep… it must be my “dysautonomia” again, I think. I had some “dizzy moments” today, too. It’s sometimes scary when it happens.. but then, I just think, “ah, ok, will be over in a moment”.
Dysautonomia strikes when I’m tired, worried, stressed, down…. or actually any time.

Oh, but I haven’t been to a doctor about that… so how do I know it’s dysautonomia? Oh well, never mind. When those things occur to me, I just “need” the cause. I can blame it all on this disorder. It’s kinda handy.
LOL

---------------------------------

Made a new playlist. It’s actually for S., “Homework for S.” (concept list) – it’s something like… “Thunder for beginners”.
Hahaha, I talked her around to go to a Thunder concert with me. And I thought she’d have more fun if she knew some of their songs. LOL!
Well, I’m not sure about the concert but she will enjoy the weekend anyway ;)

---------------------------------

Pffff.. I think I really should stop now and go – try – to sleep (hoping to see my Prince on his white horse in my dream). I have a busy day tomorrow.

---------------------------------

Song now playing: “Flawed to Perfection”/Thunder

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home