Kiyomi and the Gang

Monday, July 21, 2008

Have a great day!


Music: “I Stumble In”/ShawBlades

Mood: *sigh*
In my glass: Zin

Ah, have a great day!!

As for me, I’m finally drinking Zin to celebrate (hm,…. a bit late) – er… my "successful first year" at the photography college :)

…And am thinking again… about nothing. :(

---------------------------

Feel like… partying. I want to dance (ok, I can’t dance …but anyway… oh, those words… “Dance like nobody is watching you”… right?). It’s been a while and I can’t remember the last time. Must have been a long, long, loooooooooooooooooooooooooong time…

--------------------------

Anyways, have a wonderful day today!!

------------------------

Music now: “Americas”/Strunz & Farah

1 Comments:

  • At July 28, 2008 at 7:35:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Luz said…

    Congrats on finishing your class! Just the other night I was a dancing fool in my house. It's great when nobody watches! ;-) Well, ok Chulo was watching and saying, "WTF"?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home