Kiyomi and the Gang

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Dizzzzzzzzzzzy


Music: Marzin Sibéril Guichen (by courtesy of AngelM)

Mood: as low as my blood pressure
In my glass: Malbec (hopefully it raises my blood pressure)

Been dizzy and having a headache for a few days now. It’s my blood pressure.. I think.
I have to be at my dentist tomorrow – 2 crowns!! Oooh… that thought doesn’t help much to lift my mood and blood pressure.

Hmmmm
It’s been such a long time since my last posting while I’ve got a lot to write about.

1 Comments:

  • At March 28, 2007 at 6:29:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Luz said…

    So did the Malbec do the trick?! Sister, I feel your pain with two crowns-OUCH! Although, when I had mine done it wasn't as bad as I thought. I think my pocket book hurt more!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home