Kiyomi and the Gang

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Waiting 4 Stars 2 Fall

Music: “Edge of Forever” by Lynyrd Skynyrd, “Hejira” by Joni Mitchell, “Re-foc” by Rodrigo y Gabriela, “Nouveau Flamenco” by OL
Mood: “Waiting 4 Stars 2 Fall” from “Nouveau Flamenco”

I’m a bit - eh, how do you call it – “hard-to-learn”, aren’t I… I should know better by now, I’d think.
It was raining + hailing in the daytime, now it cleared up. I’ve been “waiting 4 stars 2 fall” for some time… but haven’t seen any. Aren’t there any other ways to make a wish?

3 Comments:

  • At February 20, 2005 at 10:41:00 PM GMT+1, Blogger Josie said…

    When I was a little girl my grandmother told me if you request a wish with the heart it will be granted when you really need it.

    I have a lot of wish who never has been granded but when I really had need something I have found the way to have it.

    Try to make it.

     
  • At February 21, 2005 at 2:45:00 AM GMT+1, Blogger Kym. said…

    Thank you, Josie!

    I'm now wishing rrrrrreally hard. Though I know this is leading me to nowhere, I just can't help it. Well, actually, I find "wishing" itself very fine. So, why not just keep on wishing? I will.
    Kym.

     
  • At March 4, 2005 at 5:31:00 AM GMT+1, Blogger Kym. said…

    Your wish will be granted... if you wish hard enough...

    Josie,
    I can't thank you enough.

    Kym.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home