Kiyomi and the Gang

Monday, February 07, 2005

Shopping Sunday

It was a very nice day today, sunny and warm. I thought it would be nice to go to downtown and take some pics of the peaceful, atmospheric old quarters of Utrecht. Normally I’d take my bike, but as it was such a beautiful weather, I decided to take Fox, my dog, for a walk.
Hm, wrong thought, as far as taking photos is concerned. It was SO crowded because of the first Sunday of the month - “shopping Sunday”. Nothing “peaceful and quiet”. So, I gave up with taking pictures, I went to see my friends instead. They have 2 very enthusiastic, energetic, playful dogs; Ole and Eva. Well, my lazy Fox had to walk almost 1 hour to get there, then played with the dogs (they are very good playmates with one another, Fox likes to play with them very much) , and again walked back home. Now he’s really tired and knocked out, snoring in his basket.

Fox + Ole
Fox + Ole

Ole
Ole

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home