Kiyomi and the Gang

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

*SIGH*


Music: “Jaco Pastorius”, right now “Continuum”
Mood: erm... what to say...
In my glass: Shiraz/Cabernet

BACK HOME!!!!!!!  :)))   ...In fact, a week already!
OK, it’s “YES” :)))  and “NO” :(((.  But... If I had to choose... it’s “YES”!!!!!!!!! 

----------
Work done for this week.  Yay!

----------
Had to fill the boiler.  Well, I always forget how to do it.  But this time.. or for the next time I know how.  Pfff...  :(

----------
With or without.. still the same.  "Gonna be there, yes, I will."  ...Well, preferably "with", of course ;)
If not... what can I do?  Nothing.

----------
...It made me gasp. Then... it makes me shiver. It makes me crawl. It makes me go out of my mind. It makes me smile. It makes me cry. It makes me lose myself. How can you do this to me? Eew...  
It’s so real.  As if I can touch you.. but I cannot.  You are there, lying right next to me... but not really.  It’s so mean.

----------
Sometimes I so want to... er... get drunk and pass out!
Hm... I never could because I had my sweet Foxie.  
Ah.. now I’m all alone....  I could.. I can....
....Erm.. nah, better not.
*SIGH*

-----------
Music now playing: “Opus Pocus”/Jaco Pastorius

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At April 11, 2012 at 6:29:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Luz said…

    Hmmm, I thought I heard a huge coming from across the pond there. So whenever the walls in my house get too big or silent I crank up the music and pour a glass or two! New music by Ottmar released today and thus iTunes is cranked up. Song playing is Dancing Alone and yes, I've been know to do that a time or two. ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home