Kiyomi and the Gang

Friday, December 16, 2011

(More) random notes


Music: Playlist "L.", right now playing “I Don’t Wanna Be With Nobody But You” by Stevie Salas
Mood: crawling (upwards)
In my glass: “vino tinto”
Rrrrrrright... today’s lesson: pay a few euros more for better wine :s
In NL, one would get much better wine for the same price as this Spanish red :(
But, yes... stupid me.  I should know... should have known that by now....  
-----------
Ugh!  The super strong Yen is really killing!  ...Ugh!
-----------
“Where are you?
I love you
Where are you?
I love you
Where are you to keep me warm?”
..........
(from “Black Diamond”/The Bee Gees)
----------
Brrrrrr..... it’s cold.  It’s cold outside, it’s freezing (=below zero!!).  And it’s cold INSIDE the house, too!  No, it’s not freezing (thank god!) but it’s so cold that I would need a pair of gloves!  I have cold hands and cold feet.  Brrrrr.....
----------
Bought finally a wine glass.  :)
----------
Mom was very upset.  It was about something the doc had said.  “It’s not such a big deal, nothing to worry or get upset about,” I said to her.  But it’s true, it was not very considerate of the doc to say that to her.  Grrrrrr.....
----------
“...And maybe you and I could speak
And maybe we could start to see
If only this wasn’t just a dream...”
.......
(From “Maybe”/Jesse Cook)
----------
Hm.... It must be my “sunshine” index.  
I was in a better mood yesterday... or the day before now.  
And, those words had made me smile.
----------
“You are my sunshine my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey
You'll never know dear how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away”
........
(From “You Are My Sunshine”/Jimmie Davis)
----------
“I never let nobody close to me, close enough to let me down
Your sweet eyes keep teasing me
How can I resist 
I know that it’s gonna catch up to me when we kiss”
.......
(From “Catch Up To Me”/Richie Kotzen)
----------
...tired & sleepy....
----------
Music now playing: “Serious” by Richard Hawley

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home