Kiyomi and the Gang

Friday, November 11, 2011

Cheers!


Music: “Way Out West” by Sonny Rollins, now playing “Wagon Wheels”
Mood: :)
In my glass: Chilean Cabernet Sauvignon
I keep forgetting.  There’s nothing to “crawl” about right now. I’d better enjoy every small happiness.  Cherish the moments.
I am smiling now.  And, in fact, it’s a big smile :))  
Feeling warm inside on a very cold rainy day.  
How simple I can be... Well, don’t they say “simple is the best”? 
Hm.. or.. it’s a matter of “perspective”.  It’s all how you look at it, how you see it.  
In a way... I haven’t been this “happy” for a long time.  
Cheers!
----------
Music: Playlist “Top rated”, now playing “Love Walked In (live)” by Thunder (ha, been a while!)
----------
But still.... I wish...   

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home