Kiyomi and the Gang

Saturday, November 05, 2011

Too bad


Music: Playlist “P3”, now playing “Blue Jean Blues” by ZZ Top
Mood: ...er....
In my glass: “Kirin”

Mom was feeling better the other day and we - she, me, two friends - went to the karaoke bar again.  I was there only to take pics - at least, that was my intention.  But in fact, it’s very hard to keep saying, “no, thank you, but I’m not going to sing”.
So, alright, I sang a song.. yes I did.  ..Eeew..  :(
One of Mom’s friends asked if the song was meant for somebody.  I said, “yes.”
Then... he (this friend) started to sing a song.. it was “Diana” by Paul Anka.  Ha!  I think - I am very certain - he was singing the song to my mom.  But alas, Mom was not really listening.
It’s quite clear to see he’s got warm feelings for her.  I think she knows that, too.  But she says, “...too bad.”

Hm... right...
I hear that, too.  Too bad.

--------
Now playing: “I Need You Tonight” by ZZ Top

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home