Kiyomi and the Gang

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Hug A Day


Music: Playlist “P3”, right now “Blue Jean Blues” by ZZ Top
Mood: .....
In my glass: Cabernet Sauvignon (Chilean)


...Been thinking if I did all I could today for my mom.   
No, I didn’t.  I could have done a lot more.. I should have.  
Why didn’t I hug her or, at least, hold her hand just to calm her down when she was upset over the questions?  I did, of course, help her to find the words, to answer the questions.  Yes, I did.  But.... now I think, hours and hours later, I think I should - I could have hold her instead.  


-----
hah... while I’m writing this, Mom wakes up to go to the bathroom.  She mumbles... and I hug her.    ...Oh boy, she starts to cry.  I can’t handle that :s


-----
I’m going to kiss and hug her a good morning tomorrow... and every day.  ...I now wonder why “they” (should I say “we”?) the Japanese never hug or say “I love you” or show affection?  


-----
I hear my mom “zzzzzz...”   Sleep well, Mom :)


-----
Now playing: “Catch Up To Me” by RK

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At October 22, 2011 at 5:00:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Luz said…

    Awww sis. Hugs to your and your mom from across the other side of the pond. Just got back from my parents house & it was nice to see my brother, my nephews and get hugs and kisses. We can never get enough of that at times.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home