Kiyomi and the Gang

Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Tomorrow...


Music: Playlist “Top Rated”, now playing “Don’t Tease Me” by ZZ Top
Mood: .....
In my glass: Cabernet Sauvignon


...Gees, I can’t believe it myself but it’s true... I’m busy with housekeeping every day!!  ..Er... “busy”  is not the right word.. but still...  Who would have thought... !!!!! :D


----------
“Tomorrow never comes” (‘cause when it comes, it’s not “tomorrow” anymore but it’s “today”) so live today to the max.  
Hm... well, seriously... you never know what happens tomorrow...  or.. even an hour later.  So, live today, live this moment.  
Yay! ....May I pour another glass of Cabernet Sauvignon?  ;)


----------
...But I admit... It’s a lonely world.


----------
It was cold and rainy today.  


----------
Now playing: “Sure Got Cold After the Rain Fell” by ZZ Top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home