Kiyomi and the Gang

Monday, October 24, 2011

“...Hello...?”


Music: “Heat” by Oscar Lopez, now playing “Thinking of You (Pensando En Ti)”
Mood: ...”Asi Soy”
In my glass: to be filled with Australian Cabernet Sauvignon


...Wish I could.... talk.
Talk about - er... I don’t know :(
I never know what to talk about.  That’s one of the reasons of my telephone phobia. 


“Hello...,  how are you?
Have you been alright, through all those lonely nights?
That's what I'd say, I'd tell you everything,
If you'd pick up that telephone....”


-----------
OK, I think I have waited long enough now - for about an hour - to pour myself that wine :) 
...So,...  :)


-----------
“Telephone line, give me some time, I’m living in twilight...”


-----------
Tune now playing: “Toca Orilla” by Jesse Cook

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home