Kiyomi and the Gang

Monday, December 12, 2011

Random notes


Music: Playlist “Top rated”, right now playing “Hummingbird” by Leon Russell
Mood: negative
In my glass: Merlot
---------
One war has ended.  Who won?  Nobody.  At least, that’s what I think.  Oh well, it was not my war anyway.
I have my own war - if I should call it a war - but it has not started yet.  Erm... well, okay, it depends how I look at it.  In a way, it’s been going on for more than 10 years already and it has to end some day... hopefully soon.
Anyway, I’m a cat person.  I don’t like wars or conflicts... or any trouble at all.
---------
Mrs. M. came along last night, and said: “Girl, you should not be home alone.  It’s not good for you.  You should have fun!”
A lovely lady, this Mrs. M.  :)
---------
A friend said to me many years ago: “You’d better not wait too long.  Before you know it, you’re 80.”  
I said to her: “I’m not waiting.  It just does not happen.”
Now, something like 9 years later, it’s still not happening, so it seems.  I mean, it did.  It has happened... but...  no.  It takes two to tango (or rumba... or whatever...) after all. 
Hm... before long I’m 80.  How nice... (not)!
:s 
---------
Auntie came over and stayed the night again.  She likes my cooking, btw :)
We talked about lots of things again... like... 
I said: “I wonder if my mom has ever been in love so so so very passionately and devotedly... like losing herself in love with somebody.  I wonder if she knows that feeling...”
Auntie said: “hm...  I don’t remember she ever was.  I wonder, too.”
--------
Been to a karaoke bar a couple of times now.
“Sing as if nobody’s listening.”
Yep, that’s the spirit!  You are the star!!  I am the star!!!!!
And, you just don’t mind the others singing (out of tune).  
Yep, that’s the spirit.
--------
It feels like.... I lost my way.
--------
Today... I’m trying to think positive... without success. 
Asking myself if I’m happy, if I’m feeling good.  
It depends how I look at it, yes... it’s all how you look at it, how you see it.
I’m... fine.  
--------
I bought a notebook for Mom.
“Write about anything that came to your mind, anything you want, - just a few lines, a few words.. a word.”
Yesterday I saw she had written a couple pages full.  She is not writing a real story.  She’s taking only short notes but it’s alright.  
Ah... right, I’m carrying a small notebook with me, I just remembered.  That pink notebook!  I think I’m going to take notes, too... Haven’t done that since.. since.. a few months.  
--------
...Ooops...  I’ve still got some work to do :(
--------
Music now playing: “Play That Funky Music” by Thunder

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home