Kiyomi and the Gang

Thursday, December 01, 2011

Why not?


Music : Playlist “Top 25”, now playing “Surrender 2 Love” by OL
Mood: mmmm....mellow
In my glass: Merlot (in 15 minutes or so)
...So... the guy at the end of the counter seems to know some of the customers already but as far as I understand, he is a kind of newbie (oh yes, me, too).  Eventually we all - 5 people at the counter - are in a brisk conversation.  Hm, excuse me but some jokes are hard for me to follow :s
As the guy next to me leaves, that newbie guy takes the stool and asks my friend if we belong to each other.  My friend nods and tells the newbie that I’m his wife.  “Hahahah!”.  Then he whispers to me, “if you mind that, just tell him you are not”.  
Well, why should I bother??
Then the newbie guy asks me if he can buy me a beer.  
I say, “why not?” and smile :)
Yep... I always have those “mothballs” around me, after all, to keep moths away ;)
....Why should I?
....Why not?
---------
Mom is very nervous and worried about this coming Monday.  I keep telling her everything’s going to be fine.  Keep telling her not to worry; 
“Worrying about something you don’t know yet is just waste of energy”.  
“Do what you believe, follow your heart, go for it!”
...Hey, look who’s talking to whom?
----------
Reading that status of H. on FB again - “risks must be taken”. 
Besides, what risks?  I am a clown already :s
Oh, and-er... “Dance as if..., sing as if..., love as if..., live as if...”
----------
Merlot...  it’s been a while.  Cheers to me! 
Ha!
:)
---------
Music: Playlist P3, now playing “Rattle And Burn” by Jesse Cook


---------
...Bbbrrrrrr..... it's so cold!!!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home