Kiyomi and the Gang

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Random... again.


Music: none.  I hear only the zooming noise of the fridge.
Mood: ---
In my glass: mint tea
*Beh*... down with a nasty flu.  I must be careful that Mom won’t get it from me :(
----------------
Been thinking.
When a loved one is not there any more, you are left with a hole in your heart.  Nobody or nothing can fill that deep hole.  If it can be filled, it is to be filled by you.  You do that yourself.  You are the one who can fill that empty hole.. but with what? Memories of the loved one?  Thoughts?  Longing for her/him/it?  Because...that hole... that is where (s)he/it once was.
...Time will tell... 
Or... it is also like... (s)he/it takes, when leaving, a piece of the puzzle.  Her/his/its piece.  You might, then, have to create a new piece to fill the puzzle - even though it won’t really fits there.  Or... just  leave the puzzle incomplete, perhaps?  That’s an option, too.  You can always make a whole new puzzle.
----------------
Ah, ...there was a song, by the way.
Yep, yep... “there’s a hole in my heart, that can only be filled by you~~~”
This hole in my heart.... But that’s a different story :P
There's a hole in my heart
That can only be filled by you
And this hole in my heart
Can't be filled with the things I do
Hole hearted
Hole hearted

(from “Hole Hearted” written by N. Bettencourt/G. Cherone)
----------------
It feels like I’m holding my breath under the water.
---------------
Beeeeehhh.... feeling baaaaaaahhd..... :(
Hot toddy would help me to get rid of this flu... or just to get through the night.  Ugh, but there's no toddy :(  I’ll have another mug of tea then.
Think I’m going to bed soon.....  
--------------
The fridge is still zooming...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home