Kiyomi and the Gang

Monday, September 01, 2008

Dare to fail


Music: Metallica/Metallica

Mood: still the same (mixed)
In my glass: just had nice cold beer

Watched a short documentary about Metallica on TV. Er.. no, I’m not really a big fan of Metallica, I have only one album of them (“Metallica”) – I’m just not that “metallic” ;)
In this documentary, James Hetfield showed this tattooed phrase on his arm, “Dare to Fail”. Hah, thanks, I should remember that :)

I watched, btw, another Metallica documentary a couple of weeks ago (“Some kind of monster”) - and I repeat that I’m not a big fan ;). It was quite interesting to see how “ordinary” (and fragile) those rock stars actually are (though it’s not completely unknown to me).

--------------
Watching TV quite often recently… like, I watched (mostly films, including those 2 Metallica docs) already about 5 times this year. LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home