Kiyomi and the Gang

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Oh no…. :(


Music: “Crawl”/Lyn. Skyn.

Mood: mixed
In my glass: Malbec

Received the info/overview of the second year of the photography college. “Oh no!” was my first reaction. …Oh no… no, I can’t . I wouldn’t survive it. It’s too hard! And I also know already that I’m going to miss one class… Oy, that will make it even harder for me :(

Now I really have to think and ask myself:
Am I really determined to do this? Is my will strong enough? Aren’t I a bit too old for this?
I will need a lot of help from my friends… It’s always hard for me and I don’t feel comfortable to ask for help. Do I dare to ask people to help me?
And of course, the biggest Q is… well, I know by now I shouldn’t think this way but can’t help… Am I good enough? Is this all worth it?

It’s going to be a super tough time for me… And at the hardest moments, I’ve got nobody to turn to (except for my silly “crush” in the 5 dimensional world).

Right… Every time I had to do the assignments during the first year, I felt the same. And yes, when I read the exam assignments, it was exactly the same – I was discouraged and hopeless. I didn’t think I’d ever make it. I was giving up. Still, hah, I made it!!
Right, right, so… all I can do now is just try and see how it goes.
At least, I’m happy when I’m taking pics. With my PJ in my hand, I can’t but smile :)

------------------------

Strange things happen…

1) My cell-phone is working again. I haven’t done or changed anything. Dunno how and why but it rings again. Strange.
2) I can access an old email box again. I haven’t been able to use it since March or so; it kept asking my password again and again and again and… again just endlessly. I was thinking of canceling the contract with that provider. Yesterday all of a sudden, thunderbird received about 250 messages (many of them were from the provider telling me that the mailbox was full). Strange. I’m going to cancel it anyway.

(edit: It seems I still can't access my account so I can't empty the mailbox. Strange)

------------------------

What makes one feel happy and satisfied?

Read in the papers some time ago.
Some people just can’t stand it when they know/think the others have more. Some people are happy only when they know they have more than the others do. It doesn’t matter what and how much they have; their happiness and satisfaction depend on how much MORE they have than the others.
Isn’t that stupid? (Hah, but now I think, I know a couple of people like that…)

-----------------------

Song now playing: “Play That Funky Music”/Thunder

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home