Kiyomi and the Gang

Saturday, August 09, 2008

…but not now….

Music: “Like a Satellite”/Thunder
Mood: “in other dimension”
In my glass: Côte du Rhône

What would you do when your life is really, really, rrrrrrrrrrrrrrreally harsh and hard on you?

- shut down everything and go to sleep.
Ya, I would...

- just smile and go to sleep.
Yes, I would...!

- drink all the wine you’ve got in the house and go to sleep.
Oh, yes, I'd love to! Let me see…. I have French, Italian, Californian, Spanish…mmmm

- drink all the wine and take all the “stuff” you’ve got in the house and go to sleep.
Hah, I’d love to!

- …and never wake up again.
…Could be a good, serious option… But not now.

Besides, I don’t have any “stuff” in the house.


----------------------------

The CDs arrived today. Yay! YAY!!!
So, I put one in my PC… … Huh??? What I see on the WMP screen is “Evan Parker”. …Er… is it the CD I ordered?????
So, I play the first track before starting ripping… Hah! Phew! The music that blasts there doesn’t really sound like him. OK, ok… I’ll have a listen to Parker’s “Six of One” someday…

But not now.

---------------------------

Annie came along. She has brought me a nice n’ cozy eve. It’s always nice to see her :)

---------------------------

Gosh! I have so many things to do!
…But not now, not tonight. Tonight, I just want to dream.

--------------------------

But if nobody loves you
And you feel like dust
On an empty shelve
Just remember
You can love yourself
(From “You Can Love Yourself”, written by Kevin Moore)

-------------------------

Music now playing: “A Million Faces”/Thunder

(hm… what if I was the 1,000,001st? …:( )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home