Kiyomi and the Gang

Monday, April 25, 2005

SPRING!!!

Music: "Hejira" by Joni Mitchell, "Something/Anything?" by Tod Rundgren
Mood: Fine

It’s finally SPRING! The sun is smiling so warm and bright, the wind feels much milder than a few weeks ago. …And I…I feel fine now. Since T. has gone back home, I kept saying to myself: I can handle it, I’m doing alright. But, NO!! It’s so hard… This past Friday, I cried and cried… and then fell asleep. Oh, gosh, then I slept and slept… as if I had not slept for 100 years… Now that I just have admitted that I’m NOT doing alright, that I miss him so much, I feel somehow relieved and released. I mean, I’m not that strong, y’know. …I thought I was, but I’m not. But OK, as long as the Sun shines, he’s there… my Sunshine. I close my eyes and turn towards the Sun to feel the warmth. My Sunshine Prince.
Hm, looks like I need a distraction… am maybe going to check the flight ticket info on the internet… :):):):):)

-----------------------------

Dandelion

Prince or pauper, beggar man or king
Play the game with ev’ry flow’r you bring
Dandelion don’t tell no lies
Dandelion will make you wise
Tell me if she laughs or cries
Blow away dandelion

One o’clock, two o’clock, three o’clock four o’clock , five
Dandelions don’t care about the time
Dandelions don’t tell no lies
Dandelions will make you wise
Tell me if she laughs or cries
Blow away dandelion…

So you’re older now it’s just the same
You can play the dandelion game
When you’ve finished with your childlike prayers
Well, you know you should wear it

Tinker, tailor, soldier, sailor’s life
Rich man, poor man, beautiful doctor’s wife
Dandelions don’t tell no lies
Dandelions will make you wise
Tell me if she laughs or cries
Blow away dandelion…

Little girls and boys come out to play
Bring your dandelions to blow away
Dandelions don’t tell no lies
Dandelions will make you wise
Tell me if she laughs or cries
Blow away dandelions…

(written by Mick Jagger and Keith Richard)

Dandelion
Dandelion

7 Comments:

  • At April 25, 2005 at 9:49:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Adam Solomon said…

    Hey, you'd better stop over here while you're on this side of the pond! ;) We'll do a night on the town in Manhattan....hehe.

    Seriously, just think about the happy times--and you know there are more to come, so look forward to those, too. Something this great shouldn't make you feel so down ;)

     
  • At April 25, 2005 at 5:46:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger Junniper, MPA said…

    Adam's right! What a wise young fellow.

    And I have to say I love the flower photo you posted.

     
  • At April 25, 2005 at 7:26:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger Cristina said…

    Hey Kiyomi, sorry for sneaking in. I hope you don't mind.

    I just read your last few entries and can totally relate to what you're going through. I'm in a long distance relationship myself (though there's less distance), and I know what you mean. My advice is you talk, talk, talk to him. I know distance can be overwhelming sometimes so keep yourself busy and think both of the past and future happy times and you'll see it doesn't hurt so much. You know they say there's a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. You'll get there eventually :)

    Sorry, I had to say it or burst.

    (PS. I found your blog through Borya's)

     
  • At April 25, 2005 at 11:30:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger Kym. said…

    Thank you all!

    Adam,
    Sure… Let’s have fun in Manhatten!!! ;)
    You are right… When I think back about the 2 weeks, it makes me smile… And yes, I have a lot more to look forward to… I just have to hang in there…

    Junniper,
    …yeah, isn’t he? And he’s cute, too ;)
    Glad you like the photo! Thanks.

    Hi Cristina,
    Thanks for dropping in… and also for sharing your story. So encouraging to know that there are more people being in a same kind of situation and keeping it up.
    Ya… it’s hard sometimes, isn’t it? But, yes, you’d better look to the bright side and feel happy. And, it’s a very good advice of you – talk, talk, talk and talk… that’s perhaps the best way to overcome the distance. Cristina, thanks again. I wish you all the best in your long distance love. GOOD LUCK!! Hey, we are going to make it happen, right? :):):):):)

    Kym.

     
  • At April 26, 2005 at 6:49:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger Cristina said…

    Of course we are!!

    Good luck to you too! :D

     
  • At April 28, 2005 at 11:34:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Josie said…

    I am sure it will go both right in your long distance loves. It is nice to see both so in love. I wish both all the best.

     
  • At April 30, 2005 at 4:28:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Kym. said…

    Cristina and Josie,
    Thanks a lot!!! :):):):):)

    Kym.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home