Kiyomi and the Gang

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Alone again

Music: various tunes at random play – at this very moment: “MISS YOU”/Rolling Stones
Mood: alone

2 weeks of dreaming are now over. My happiest, sunniest, warmest and brightest 2 weeks… yet the shortest 2 weeks. And in these very short 2 weeks, I got so used to him being there with me. Now he's gone and this house feels so empty and cold.
A. called tonight to check if I was doing alright. She said I was always welcome if I needed some distraction and comfort. And my dear fellow fanmencos are so nice to send me kind emails… I really appreciate it. Thank you all.

Edit:
I was just wondering.. how long it will take me this time to get used to being alone again… The last time it took me almost 3 years…


T. on my bike, me on the back
T. on bike


-------------------------------------------------

While There’s Still Time

How can I sleep tonight
When I know that tomorrow I’ll be miles away
And how can I leave if I know
When I kiss you goodbye
Baby you’ll cry

Where do I find the words
To convince you that there’s a secret part of me
That dies everytime I must pack up
And walk out the door
When I’m wanting you more

So while there’s still time
Know that I love you
Baby please hold me tight
Girl while there’s still time

If I could stop the dawn
Make the moon and the stars shine on forever more
And never again have to say
How much I’m missing you
But what can I do

So while there’s still time
Say that you love me
Baby please hold me tight
Girl while there’s still time

If I should go there’s a chance that I could lose
The love of my life
Baby please don’t make me choose
Believe me, trust me and let me inside

And while there’s still time
Forget about tomorrow
Baby please let’s not fight
Not while there’s still time

(from “Brave New World”/Styx, written by Dennis DeYoung)

5 Comments:

  • At April 17, 2005 at 5:18:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Luz said…

    And here I was thinking you were gone forever...jumped over the hill all for love. For what it's worth if given the opportunity I would've done it too.

     
  • At April 17, 2005 at 5:21:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Kym. said…

    Hi Luz,

    Thanks for your comment.
    Yea... I would... I would.
    Kym.

     
  • At April 17, 2005 at 12:32:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger Borya said…

    No need to go forever even if you jump over that hill. There's internet access today in the most deserted places of the world to drop some words every now and then.
    And what the rest is concerned ... well, interesting that you compare it with your last time. It should go pretty fast no matter what expectations you draw out of T.'s stay and what possibilities exist. Nonetheless, it tells you something about yourself again, doesn't it?!

     
  • At April 18, 2005 at 4:03:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Adam Solomon said…

    Hmm....well, why not move over closer by him? You'd be a tad closer to your favorite fanmenco, too :D

     
  • At April 18, 2005 at 10:04:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Borya said…

    Don't tell her that! A Japanese woman living in the Netherlands has already gone a long way and will go even further, I'm sure...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home