Kiyomi and the Gang

Thursday, March 31, 2005

5000miles #2

Music: “Opium/wide-eyed” by Ottmar Liebert + Luna Negra
…”Opium” was my first OL experience.
Mood: anxious, nervous, grateful, delighted, longing, chaotic…

And…What if this buffer zone – a safety distance of 5000miles - suddenly disappeared…? Even for a short while…? What if we were standing in front of each other - face to face?

Alright - he’s now, at this very moment, on his way to this side of the pond. I’m going to meet him at the airport in a couple of hours. Oh my, oh my… could I ever even dream this would happen? I’m so, so, so anxious and nervous. I couldn’t sleep at all, I look terrible... Maybe he finds me too ugly, stupid, boring and annoying… I’m a hopeless house keeper – I had 26 days to clean and tidy up the house but it’s still so messy + filthy. NOW I REALLY HATE MYSELF.
…Oh my, oh my, oh my…. What to do, what to do, what to do??????

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home