Kiyomi and the Gang

Sunday, September 19, 2004

What's so funny, Roy?

Suddenly everyone was laughing... I don't remember why. Well, this is Roy, my hairdresser. He makes my life a lot easier, because thanks to him I never (uh, I mean, almost never) have a bad-hair-day. When his colleague Don, who used to cut my hair for about 15 years, left for Spain to stay and live there, I was really desperate. The Dutch hairdressers are not familiar with thick, straight hair as mine (I'm a Japanese who lost her way in Holland). Only Don knew how to handle it... I was, to be honest, rather skeptical when Roy took my "file" over from Don. But, oh men, I now dare say he's one of the best hairstylists in the Netherlands! ;-)
I wish the whole DIEZ X team - Roy, Kim & Revelino - a big success!

Roy (+Kim, washing her client's hair)

16 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home