Kiyomi and the Gang

Sunday, September 12, 2004

Introducing the Gang #1 - Fox

Welcome to my blog! This is my debut to the digital world. I'm not familiar with this blog-thing yet, I will need a lot of experiments as well as help (+patience!) from my friends.

On the day 1, I have to manage this all by myself... hope it works......

Introducing the Gang #1 - Fox
Fox is a 6 year old bull terrier. Many people are afraid of him because they think he's a pit bull. Or, because of his "particular" looks. But, don't be afraid, please! He's such a sweet dog. Here, on a rainy day, he's wishing he was a golden retriever...

Fox on a rainy day

4 Comments:

  • At September 12, 2004 at 8:51:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Borya said…

    Hi Kym,
    surprise, surprise, that you've decided to create your own blog!! I was already thinking to offer you to join mine as a second user, which is possible. Okay, let's see how you like it. Don't hesitate to ask, all help I can give virtually, you'll get. Hum........does it mean that from now on I'm not allowed to post pics of yours anymore?!? :-( Oh, and be aware of wasting time on it!! I think it's pretty fast, you'll get along better after a while, but don'T get lost in bits and bytes.....
    So read you later + enjoy your Sunday!! Caresses for Fox!

     
  • At September 12, 2004 at 2:18:00 PM GMT+2, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Kym!

    Got your e-mail in which you state that you don't understand a thing about creating blogs. The way your brain works never ceases to amaze me: you DO own your personal blog now, girl, with pictures, postings functionality and all! So don't try to tell me it's all abacadabra to you ;-)

    BTW: hoe vind je mijn Engels?

    Groetjes!!!

    Sim

     
  • At September 12, 2004 at 10:59:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger Borya said…

    I like this photo of Fox! Although I have the impression that he looks sad. Was it a rainy day? Was he longing? I'm sure this bull terrier is a nice dog. It would be fun to play with him or walk him.

     
  • At September 13, 2004 at 2:53:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Adam Solomon said…

    Hi Kiyomi!! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home