Kiyomi and the Gang

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Slowly…


Music: Playlist “Thunder & Co.” (right now “Out of My Head”/Thunder)

Mood: Very fine. Smiling, smiling, smiling and sighing.
In my glass: about to pour in Primitivo

---------------------

What does it feel like? It feels like..

15) Being in an elevator going down fast.

---------------------

Things are changing in and around me - slowly but steadily – and it feels so good. I can’t remember when I felt this good last - 10, 15 years ago perhaps?? Hm.. but strangely, when I try to name what are changing, I can’t. I only see what’s not changing. Well-er…. Except one.
--------------------

Cleaned the bathroom. Gees, I never realized that I had so many perfumes. Only a few of them are my faves and I never use the others. Although I don’t want/use them, I can’t throw them away. So, I gave them to a friend.

I want to paint the bathroom but I don’t know which colour. Now it’s light (sea) green.
I’d love to change so many things in this house!! Yeah.. but ok, I need to save some money first.

Deep Purple’s “Highway Star” is a good tune to play when cleaning the bathroom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home