Kiyomi and the Gang

Monday, July 23, 2007

Beanbag


Music: Playlist 150707 (I make a new list every day based on 150707): right now “Ain’t No Easy Way” by Black Rebel Motorcycle Club

Mood: content
In my glass: Primitivo

I just remembered a word a friend had said about R.: Beanbag.
LOL! I have only a vague idea what it means (well, except for “a bag – a kind of ball - filled with beans ;) ) “He’s such a beanbag!”, said C. Hahahaha… ok, ok,.. he must be! Anyway, it sounds so funny.

-----------------------------
I was making my wish list.
My wish No.2 right now is “Nikon digital SLR - D80 or, if possible, D200. I have already started to save money for it… BUT, here comes a big BUT… I had to pay 490 euros for my crown this week.. Yeeeeek... Good bye, Nikon… Well, ok… I’ll have to wait just a little bit longer… that’s all, that’s all…..

----------------------------
...wait a sec... what did I say??
Black "Label" Motorcycle??? Ha... I did it again! It's "Black Rebel Motorcycle Club" of course... :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home