Kiyomi and the Gang

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Bad idea


Music: Various (right now: “Easy On My Soul” by Free)

Mood: grumpf
In my glass (and everywhere): Côtes du Rhône

…Finished work for today on time so I thought I’d go to bed earlier tonight. I just wanted to have one small glass of red wine as a night cap. Hm… bad idea, a very, very bad idea. My hand slipped and the bottle fell on the floor. There’s now a big wine stain on the carpet, on my shirt and Levi’s as well. Worst of all, I can’t sleep now.
A very, very bad idea, it was.

1 Comments:

  • At May 30, 2007 at 1:39:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger James Harrod said…

    Damn that red wine. I had the same experience on Sunday, except it wasn't my fault. Stain is massive - still trying to get it out.

    I've also blogged about it on www.longpier.com

    Yours in compassion - longpier

     

Post a Comment

<< Home