Kiyomi and the Gang

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Kym. goes to school!


Music: Playlist 150707 (Right now “Going to Mexico”/Sy Klopps Blues Band)

Mood: Excited
In my glass: herbal (Echinacea etc.) tea. Should I open a red or not…?

----------------

What does it feel like? It feels like…

16) soft crackling sound of the fine foam of bubble bath

----------------

School of photography has started. So much to learn and a lot of homework (MJ calls it “FUNwork” - sounds better!) It’s a disadvantage that I don’t have a DSLR but, ok, this Dynax I have borrowed from a friend is all I’ve got so I should learn how to work with it. Well, I must say, it gives me a feeling that I’m unique ;) Hihihi, I asked if I could get a special treatment because of the disadvantage…. Ha! Hm… the answer was “no”.
Although I’m going to hurry to get me a DSLR, I still like the idea of working with an analogue cam.
The other students have all DSLR and also a lot more knowledge and experience in photography than I. I’m such a beginner that I even don’t know what all those terms (like “mm”s and f-numbers) mean. I keep asking very basic questions. Well, but that’s why I’m taking classes, isn't it?
Anyways, I’m so excited!

----------------

Oh-oh, all those butterflies….

2 Comments:

  • At September 4, 2007 at 4:12:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Luz said…

    Yeah for Kym! Going back to school and it's ok about that big F word! FEAR! ;) I'm with MJ, FUNwork is better! I hope you went ahead and opened a red! I did! Check my comment on your blog from a few days ago about letting go.

     
  • At September 4, 2007 at 4:18:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Kym. said…

    Ha!
    Thanks, Luz!!
    ...and-er, you wouldn't believe about the red... I actually did, yes, before I read your comment. And yes again, it's Montepulciano d'Abruzzo!

    CHEERS!!
    Kym.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home