Kiyomi and the Gang

Thursday, September 06, 2007

I walked to the mirror…


Music: Playlist “Thunder & Co.” (right now “Baby I’ll Be Gone”/Thunder)

Mood: tired but fine
In my glass: Montepulciano d’Abruzzo

---------------------
What does it feel like? It feels like…
17) my heart is being squeezed and I can’t breathe for a second

----------------------

I must take some pics before weekend. The first assignment of the photography class is “Here I feel at home”. Yeeeek! I mean, it’s one of my all-time problems that I don’t feel at home anywhere. Is it a school of photography or some kind of therapy session??? Hm… ok, I’ll try, though. Still, I should hurry a bit because I need time to get the film developed and printed.

----------------------

I walked to the mirror and said to myself: Girl, you’re looking d*** good today!
…*sigh*

----------------------

I can stare at his smile for hours… Well, in fact, that’s all I can do. *sigh* And he’ll never know.
…*sigh again*

----------------------

*sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home