Kiyomi and the Gang

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Shooz

I’ve been busy with my bed room reform project for quite a while now. The walls and the woodwork are painted, the floor is ready. I promised to myself to set up the closet again and put the stuff back there, and then tidy up my blue room (where all my stuff is now) before Christmas.

The inventory:
#1 Shoes: Uhm... I'm kinda speachless myself... But well, I thought I had more. Here I counted only (!) 41 pairs (+ 1 pair of slippers I’m wearing). When I started the project, I had to throw some away. That’s why! :-)
BTW, believe or not, it's been 2 years now since my last visit to a shoe shop... (Okay, okay, I have enough shoes for the coming 5 years!)

P.S.
You haven’t seen my bags yet…

The shoes
The shoes

6 Comments:

  • At December 1, 2004 at 12:22:00 PM GMT+1, Blogger Borya said…

    I hope that you have less than 41 bags (although you are a Japanese woman which makes all this more understandable).

    Yes, go ahead, clean everything up, rearrange it, it will make you feel better! And show us a picture of your tidied blue room before Christmas.

     
  • At December 1, 2004 at 10:04:00 PM GMT+1, Blogger Victor said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At December 1, 2004 at 10:35:00 PM GMT+1, Blogger Victor said…

    Is your "blue room" really blue or is it a place like Borya's "blue room"?? The walls look blue-ish or maybe mauve-ish in the picture - not sure if my monitor color is adjusted properly.

    Looks like you have shoes for every occasion – WOW!!! Personally, I’m not that good at making decisions – I have to keep my options a bit more simple. But now be honest with us – do they all get to take a turn at going out on the town or are a few of them feeling neglected lately?

    How are you feeling lately? Is the "toddy therapy" working?!

     
  • At December 2, 2004 at 12:58:00 AM GMT+1, Blogger Kym. said…

    Victor, thanks.
    Toddy works very well to have a good sleep. Today finally I don’t feel very ill for the first time in nearly 2 weeks! I am still very hoarse, though (I kinda like it - trying to sing a jazzy tune) .
    This is, BTW, not my blue room but my bed room. The colour theme is lilac/lavender :-). My blue room, I call it so because it’s blue: with blue door, blue floor and blue window-frame. But it is now a “no-go area” :-(. As Borya says, I try to post a pic of the room when it’s tidied up (before Christmas!).
    Kym.

     
  • At December 2, 2004 at 1:05:00 AM GMT+1, Blogger Kym. said…

    Oh, and eh, okay, to be honest, there are only 3 or 4 pairs I usualy wear... But, you see, I haven't had so many chances to dress up lately... (sob).
    Kym.

     
  • At December 2, 2004 at 6:46:00 AM GMT+1, Blogger Luz said…

    Love the Shooz!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home