Kiyomi and the Gang

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Happy Holidays!


Music: Playlist P, now playing “Comin’ Back For More” by Lynyrd Skynyrd

Mood: Upwards

In my glass: Syrah


Been scrubbing the bathtub for almost 2 hours. Pfffff... not particularly my kind of thing to do on Christmas Eve (or any other eve/day). But alright, at least one thing has been done on this lazy day/night :P


I’m finally feeling better since I can - am learning to - let some “things” go (or be) as they just do. Although I don’t know what they are going to be like or where it is going to lead or what then will happen, it’s such a relief. I will see.. and when something happens, I’ll do what I must do or what I want to do that moment.


M. has always been telleng me: Open your eyes, Kym. Keep your eyes open and look around!"

And I always said: "My eyes are wide open!!!"

Apparently M. was right. First I needed to let my loads fall from my shoulder. Then I slowly opened my eyes and looked up. ...Voilà!

Alright, alright, I’m acting like a sixteen year old girl. I know, I know... And I have a feeling that he’s not taking me seriously :(

*Sigh*


Anyways, ach, things go as they go.


So, for now, Happy Holidays to everyone! ...and to me! Hahahah!


-------

Tune now playing: “So Sad Today” by Thunder (I wasn’t that sad today... well, only some moments...)


-------

...and now, while I am editing this post, playing "Canción Triste" by Jesse Cook. ...Hm, perhaps it is a little sad eve... just a little... perhaps. :(




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home